Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pokeball Oreos

I love any reason to make chocolate covered oreos, and while I'm not too crazy about Pokemon, my physicist loves it. These were made with Wilton dipping chocolate and took maybe twenty minutes to make!



Ingredients
1pkg Oreo Cookies
White Wilton Melting Chocolate
Red Wilton Melting Chocolate
Chocolate (or Black) Wilton Melting Chocolate

 1. To melt the chocolate, I use a small glass bowl and nuke a small amount in the microwave for about a minute and a half, stopping to stir the chocolate every 15-20 seconds. I started with the white chocolate pieces and dipped a little over half the oreo in and placed them on a cookie tin lined with parchment paper. 


2. Pop the cookies in the fridge while you melt the red chocolate and then dip the other half in


3. Notice how there's already kind of a line in the middle? I melted some plain dark chocolate and piped it in the middle of the oreos and to finish them off I dabbed a little white chocolate in the center with the tip of a knife. 


I let them sit in the fridge to harden completely and then they'll store nicely in an airtight container for three or four days! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...