Monday, August 27, 2012

Cinnamon Sugar Crunch Chex Mix

I made this mix the same weekend I made my Batman Cupcakes so we'd have something good to munch on during The Dark Knight Rises. I stumbled onto it via a pin from this site and knew it was perfect for me and the physicist. I mean, seriously, it's like eating creamy cinnamon chocolate out of a bag. 




Ingredients
7c Chex Mix (I use Corn, most people us Rice)
2c Cinnamon Chips
1/2c Powdered Sugar
1/4c Sugar
2tsp Cinnamon
4 Cinnamon Graham Crackers, Crushed

1. In a large microwaveable bowl, melt the chips by microwaving them for thirty seconds at a time until completely smooth. 

2. Pour the chex mix onto the hot cinnamon chips and stir until completely covered. 

3. Mix in the graham crackers. 

4. Toss in the powdered sugar until coated. 

5. Pour out onto a cookie sheet and sprinkle on the cinnamon and sugar. 

Store in an airtight container or a big ziplock bag. 

These were absolutely addicting, and I loved the extra crunch the graham crackers gave the mix!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...