Monday, July 16, 2012

Snack Attack! Improved Greek Yogurt

As you might expect, I don't spend all my time baking, and I spend even less of it consuming what I have baked. Here's a really quick and easy (and healthy to boot!) snack that is one of my favorites: Greek Yogurt. 


Ingredients
1 small container Honey Greek Yogurt (I use Yoplait's version)
Cinnamon
Blueberries
Sliced Almonds

I absolutely love greek yogurt! It is so creamy and very filling, and it makes the perfect snack! I spice up a regular pre-packaged portion by sprinkling in cinnamon and then mixing in as many blueberries and almonds as I can. It takes a pretty good pack of yogurt and turns it into a fresh and satisfying afternoon snack!

The possibilities are pretty much endless with this one. If you're craving something sweeter you can add in chocolate chips, or mix in dried cranberries and walnuts. Make it your own :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...